TeXworks very slow to open or close files

Rick Voland rvoland at tds.net
Thu Jul 30 17:31:43 CEST 2020

I am not using Microsoft "OneDrive", at least not deliberately. My test file is on my desktop.

The solid-state drive is very new and has 93% storage space free.

The test file is on the desktop. I keep most of my files on an external USB drive. I can connect that USB drive to another computer with Windows 7 and TeXlive 2020 that lacks those most recent updates and can open those existing tex files just fine on the other computer.

Rick