noto-emoji

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Feb 28 00:02:40 CET 2020

    Hi Karl. I needed to find the ttf files and used tlmgr
    info -list. But that sent me to the wrong place. That's a
    practical issue for me :+)

I don't understand. tlmgr info -list reports the files as they are
installed in TL. E.g., right now (before the change), I get
run files:
  texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/public/noto-emoji/NotoColorEmoji.ttf
  texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/public/noto-emoji/NotoEmoji-Regular.ttf

And that is where the files actually are (were). What am I missing?