problem in updating TEX with windows 8.1 command prompt

Reza Rezayi mrkhodajou121412 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 00:38:40 CEST 2020

To whom it may concern,
  Hello. I was trying to update a version of TEX LIVE  installed many years ago that I faced a problem.I can not figure out what the problem is , since it is fairly sophisticated. I am hoping to get your kindly advice on how to solve this problem. There is a zip file attached to this email which illustrates the message. Actually, can I ask you what should I do to be able to use the format of REVTEX 4.2c?   Is it just sufficient to unzip the zipped file in texmf-local folder of the updated TEX LIVE?I would really appreciate it if you could inform me.Thank you in advance.
Sincerely Yours,R. Rezayi