Acronyms hyperlink in the index

Angelo Graziosi angelo.g0 at libero.it
Sun Apr 12 18:15:38 CEST 2020

The hyperlinked acronyms in their index seems to behave as backref does. The documents where I have seen these hyperlinked acronyms in their index have this:

\usepackage[pagebackref]{hyperref}
\usepackage[hyperpageref]{backref}

The documents without the above have the acronyms as expected also in TL2020 but, recently only acronym package seems updated. The above package, hyperref and backref, were updated on 2020.01.14 and the last build I did with TL2019 with the expected acronyms was done on 2020.03.03.