-dev packages gone and repo inconsistency (latex-graphics-dev appearing both as gone and updatable)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Sep 17 23:51:16 CEST 2019

Hi Sergio,

    Is this expected?

No. I surmise your tlpdb got messed up somehow. I don't think we can
guess how :(.

Maybe the simplest recovery is to download and run update-tlmgr-latest.sh?
http://tug.org/texlive/tlmgr.html#disaster

I can only say that from the server side, there was nothing unusual
about the updates. I installed the -dev packages on Sept 15 (some new,
some existing) and the nightly run to push them out to tlnet went fine.
And since no one else has reported the same problem ... --best, karl.