texdoc schedule

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Wed Sep 4 15:39:20 CEST 2019

it should of course have been 2019-07-31

I was interesting, since I ran texdoc before I updated using tlmgr, and it gave me nothing of interest. But did give me an english manual after the update

before:

texdoc schedule -l
 1 /opt/texlive/2019/texmf-dist/doc/bibtex/alpha-persian/alpha-persian-l.userguide.pdf
   = Package documentation (English)
 2 /opt/texlive/2019/texmf-dist/doc/latex/pdfpages/dummy-l.pdf

after

texdoc -l schedule
 1 /opt/texlive/2019/texmf-dist/doc/latex/schedule/schedule.pdf
   = Package documentation
 2 /opt/texlive/2019/texmf-dist/doc/latex/schedule/README.md
   = Readme

I'm quite sure that the last time I updated was within the last two weeks

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University