Installation failed

vesselin kavalov vesselin.kavalov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 01:54:05 CET 2019

... and that's ok - sometime s*** happens - like bad wifi and the checksum
on 1 file out of many thousands.

No problems! Let's start again....
Not so fast, busters :(
C'mon guys! It's 21-st century! You should be able to pick up from the last
successful file downloaded! Starting over again ?!?!? and losing 20+
minutes and several GB of cellular data worth of traffic ?!?!

You've got to be kidding me! On top of it the code fails to fine some
obscure sub and perl is mentioned in the mix! I take this as a personal
offence - I've been writing perl since 1992 and take pride of my code and I
am so thankful for the existence of Perl - arguable the best swiss-knife a
hacker can wish for.

So, please, for the sake of Perl's fame - write the installer better.

vess kavalov

"The answer is: 'Perl". What's the question?"