Packages that need compiling

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 16:09:11 CEST 2019

Hello,

I am not a TL maintainer but as I understand, compilation from C is a
bit pain because it must be compiled for all platforms and is always
done by a few persons. For this reason it happens only once a year, so
your package could be shipped with TeX Live 2020. If you can avoid
compilable languages, it will certainly be better. Nowadays lua may be
a better choice than perl.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

st 21. 8. 2019 v 15:48 odesílatel Ernesto Lanchares Sanchez