Tlshell wrapper

Siep Kroonenberg siepo at bitmuis.nl
Tue Apr 2 23:28:54 CEST 2019

I uploaded a new windows tlshell wrapper, and also fixed a bug in
the tlshell script. It should be available in tomorrow's (wednesday's)
update. Please give it a try.

It should produce a UAC prompt for a regular user when TL is
installed for all users; it should honor a -lang parameter, and it
should set its own searchpath even if the system searchpath does not
include the TL bin directory.

As to Phil Taylor's problems with tlshell: I really do not
understand where they could come from, but he might try this update
anyway.

--
Siep Kroonenberg