[tex-live] ICC profiles for PDF/A compliance

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Sep 13 04:11:09 CEST 2018

Hi all,

> It should go in texmf-dist/tex/generic/<pkgname>, where <pkgname> is
> *what gets uploaded to CTAN*. Please do not create it on the fly in TL
> just because you can :).

Of course not. What about
	colorprofiles
and
	colorprofiles-nonfree
Both could be uploaded to CTAN, while the former one would be included
in TL, the later one in tlcontrib.

I can set up a github repo that collects all the profiles with license
information and creates both packages for upload to CTAN.

Target dir would be as discussed
	TEXMF/tex/generic/$pkg

It is still unclear to me which one should be put into the free package,
so please everyone with interest here, please send me those that you
consider free with the respective license statement and where you got
it, so that I can include them in the package.

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer