[tex-live] Installing Tex-Live on a Windows 10 computer

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:49:29 CEST 2018

Hi,

did the installer manage to create c:\texlive\2018\texmf-dist? If not, it
is a permission problem. In such a case you should create c:\texlive as
administrator and allow write access to an ordinary user. Another problem
can be caused by an antivirus, some antivirus programs block TL
installation. If this is the case, you would have to disable antivirus
temporarily, but personally I would frst try existence of
c:\texlive\2018\texmf-dist and untarring a file manually as suggested by
Uwe.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

út 11. 9. 2018 v 7:52 odesílatel Uwe Ziegenhagen <ziegenhagen at gmail.com>