[tex-live] pdfstartlink/pdfendlink and boxing level problems

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Nov 28 23:09:17 CET 2018

Hi Ulrike - for pdftex: your suggestions seem reasonable to me on the
face of it, and I don't see any immediate compatibility stoppers. But
implementing them is not something I am likely to ever get around to :(,
and I doubt Thanh has time these days. Maybe you or someone else would
be motivated to write the patches (+ docs + test cases)?

For LuaTeX: if no replies are forthcoming, you might write the
dev-luatex list.

Thanks,
Karl