[tex-live] Problem with 'mathtext' package after update of 'cyrillic' one

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 03:59:30 CEST 2018

Hello,
today update of TeX Live 2018 (pretest) breaks in another way the same
document as 'latex' package earlier. The problem is with 'mathtext'
package from t2 bundle (https://ctan.org/pkg/t2).

I attached minimal example document to show the problem. This is
relevant part of .log file:

------------------------------ 8< --------------------------------
! Package inputenc Error: Unicode character П (U+41F)
(inputenc)                not set up for use with LaTeX.

See the inputenc package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.15 П
       роба пера.

P.S. As for my previous report I decided to fix the '[]' portion of
'\ProvidesPackage' because that was much easier.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Money will say more in one moment than the most eloquent lover can in years.