[tex-live] FTP requires password

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 15:20:28 CEST 2017

Use anonymous as a usert name and your e-mail address as a password. It
seems that the web browser somehow caches the credentials so it asked for
login, I cancelled it, accessed the server from command line and the next
time my firefox connectc without user/password.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz