[tex-live] LuaTeX 1.0.0 in TL 2016?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:08:23 CEST 2016

On 28 September 2016 at 23:46, Juergen Fenn wrote:
> AFAICS the binaries for macOS Intel are there. Should I just copy them to the bin directory of TL2016 in order to update my system, or could that be fatal?

It would probably work. In case it doesn't, you can always revert
(either make a backup copy or reinstall the package from the TL

> http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/bin/luatex/osx-intel/bin/

This would work, but you should get the 64-bit binary. For historical
reason the ConTeXt ditribution still uses confusing names. You
probably want

You only need luatex. The others are just symlinks.

I tried to make a TL repository from these binaries (Norbert sent me
some instructins), but I'm getting errors when I run those.