[tex-live] Confirmation of three questions about pretest transition

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun May 29 09:30:36 CEST 2016

Hi,

if you have pretest installed and the regular TL 2016 starts to be
distributed, you will no longer be able to update pretest. First you have
to change the repository location by:

tlmgr option repository http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet

Afterwards the updates will be received from TL 2016.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz