[tex-live] compiler error for devnag.c (clang++, OS X 10.11)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 20 11:57:13 CEST 2016

On May 20, 2016 10:52 AM, "Zdenek Wagner" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thank you for this report. It is a long story how the upstream source
suddenly disappeared, the most recent version is thus in the TL repository
and will soon be uploaded to CTAN.

Thank you.

(The added value could be a standalone repository with a bug tracker, but
only if there is any serious development still going on, otherwise TL makes
more sense.)

> The MiKTeX patch seems well to me. If you can, apply the patch and test
it, I will then test it on Linux.

I wrote the patch myself as a temporary workaround. I'm sure there must be
a more elegant solution, but it did the trick for me (on OS X 10.11 with
clang++).

In any case we need to wait with any patches now.

Mojca