[tex-live] Error installing install-tl-unx.tar.gz

Newman, Chuck chuck.newman at hpe.com
Mon Jun 20 17:00:58 CEST 2016

Norbert --

The server is on a hidden network (10. address) behind a server inside our corporate environment.  I suppose there are several ways the process could break down.  I am able to install .rpms from the web using yum, so not everything is broken.

I've decided instead to install from DVD, so am downloading the .iso image from my target machine:
	firefox 'http://mirror.unl.edu/ctan/systems/texlive/Images/texlive.iso'

I expect that should work well.  If not, I'll install on a different server and move /usr/local/texlive over to my target server.

Thank you for your quick replies.

							-- Chuck Newman