[tex-live] On Windows, install TL for all users by default

Siep Kroonenberg siepo at cybercomm.nl
Tue Feb 11 10:52:47 CET 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:21:59PM +0100, Denis Bitouzé wrote:
> Le lundi 10/02/14 à 20h37,
> Siep Kroonenberg <siepo at cybercomm.nl> a écrit :
>
> > You may see dviout in the main start menu because you did not uncheck
> > the option `Store and display recently opened programs in the Start
> > menu'.
>
> Are you talking about a pure Windows (I mean not a TL) option? Anyway:
>
> - I didn't check or uncheck such an option,
> - I observed the "DVIOUT DVI viewer" entries just after TL had been
>   installed, and I never opened the DVIOUT program.

As I wrote, I cannot reproduce it.

The option I referred to is a Windows option (sorry for not
explaining this better):

right-click on the taskbar, select Properties, click on the Start
Menu tab, and then there are two checkboxes `Store and display
recently opened programs in the Start menu' and Store and display
recently opened items in the Start menu and the taskbar.

But dviout should not show up in the main start menu if it never has
been opened.

--
Siep Kroonenberg