[tex-live] Installing dblatex together with manually installed TL

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Thu Oct 17 11:56:05 CEST 2013

I know of course

I was refering to

sudo which latex

is adding TL13 to the PATH in /etc/environment enough for root to actually find it?

Turns out it is not.

for apt-get to know that there is an equivalent to texlive-* is a different matter, easy solved using the link I cited in an ealier email.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University