[tex-live] texindy problems on Win7 (UNC paths?)

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Apr 17 13:04:35 CEST 2013

Some data:

texindy -t logfile:

Y:\Users\name\Documents\MATH\artikler\Bog\xxx-Fueq>texindy -t mylog.log -L English fueq_master.idx
Opening logfile "mylog.log" (done)
Reading indexstyle...
ERROR: OPEN: #<OUTPUT BUFFERED FILE-STREAM CHARACTER #P"mylog.log"> already points to file "Y:\\Users\\name\\Documents\\MATH\\artikler\\Bog\\xxx-Fueq\\qRct
lFiO10", opening the file again for :INPUT-IMMUTABLE may produce unexpected results
C:\texlive\2012\bin\win32\runscript.tlu:591: command failed with exit code 1:
perl.exe c:/texlive/2012/texmf/scripts/xindy/texindy.pl -t mylog.log -L English fueq_master.idx

the contents of mylog.log (without the comments at the top):

ERROR: OPEN: #<OUTPUT BUFFERED FILE-STREAM CHARACTER #P"mylog.log"> already points to file "Y:\\Users\\stetkaer\\Documents\\MATH\\artikler\\Bog\\stetkaer-Fueq\\qRctlFiO10", opening the file again for :INPUT-IMMUTABLE may produce unexpected results

------------

net use :

Y:\Users\name\Documents\MATH\artikler\Bog\xxx-Fueq>net use
New connections will not be remembered.

Status       Local     Remote                    Network

             P:        \\ad.nfit.au.dk\nfdfs\Users\name
                                                Microsoft Windows Network
             X:        \\ad.nfit.au.dk\NFDFS     Microsoft Windows Network
             Y:        \\ad.nfit.au.dk\NFDFS     Microsoft Windows Network
             Z:        \\ad.nfit.au.dk\NFDFS     Microsoft Windows Network
The command completed successfully.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University