[tex-live] tl'12 freeze after Saturday build

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Apr 9 23:27:57 CEST 2013

    I've seen that the tlpretest dir has been filled at the pretest mirrors.
    So may we go ahead? :-)

I had intentionally not announced it since (1) as of yesterday, only one
platform had new binaries (i386-linux), and (2) I touched another big
batch of packages today, and having people end up downloading everything
twice seemed pointless.

Several more platforms are coming in today.  However, if the needed
platform has not been updated, there is nothing to do but continue to
wait.  You can check the timestamp on the tex binary (or whatever).

Aside from that, it should be basically working as of tonight's build.
At least it is for me.

karl