[tex-live] 'The TEX Live Guide, TEX Live 2011' translation

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun May 22 23:34:30 CEST 2011

Hi Patric,

    http://www.tug.org/texlive/doc/texlive-en/texlive-en.html#news

Please note this is still the news for the TeX Live 2010 release.  I
haven't written the news for 2011.  You should probably wait a couple
months until the TL'11 release is finished.

Anyway, you don't need our permission to translate and publish that
section (the manual is public domain), but fine, as Staszek said, you
are free to consider yourself as having permission :).

When you do, it would be nice if you could send us the url of your
article so we can mention it on our web pages too.

Thanks for your interest,
Karl