[tex-live] updmap-sys problem

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Aug 25 19:54:35 CEST 2011

> remember that specifically the "allrunes" packages (among many others)
> was installed in the .../2011/font/ folder and not below any texmf
> folder. Unfortunately after applying my solution (see [1]) I can't

That is very unlikely, and since you can also not reprodice it anymore
let us forget it for now.

Best wishes

Norbert
Ford had his own code of ethics. It wasn't much of one,
but it was his and he stuck by it, more or less. One rule
he made was never to buy his own drinks. He wasn't sure if
that counted as an ethic, but you have to go with what
you've got.