[tex-live] installing tex-live

Marion Wenty marion.wenty at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:12:29 CEST 2011

hello,
thank you for your reply. i tried to find the syntax in the manual
http://www.tug.org/texlive/doc/texlive-en/texlive-en.pdf but couldn't find
it (or on other sites) ... also, i do not know if i have to write it into
the prompt of the utilities menu? and, i don't know where to i can copy it
to because the programme takes up so much space.
marion