[tex-live] your eqexam package

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu Jul 15 17:19:12 CEST 2010

Le 09/07/2010 12:56, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard a écrit :
> Le 09/07/2010 12:47, Victor Ivrii a écrit :
>> May I suggest that if documentation does not satisfy the criteria it
>> should be replaced by a short notice:
>>
>> "Complete manual could be downloaded from http://.....".
>>
> For the record, we are already putting a notice like:
>
> The following files have been removed from the current package
> due to licensing conditions or missing source code. Please find
> these files on the CTAN!
> 	<list-of-files>
>
> So, your suggestion is basically that we add the url of the package on CTAN in
> the notice, right? If so, it looks like a good idea to me (even if it only saves
> the user a few seconds, it may look friendlier).

I added the url of the package on CTAN to all existing README.TEXLIVE files and
made sure it will be added to similar files in the future.

I also modified texdoc so that if finds those README.TEXLIVE files (previously
ignored due to their bizarre "extension"), to help users find this information.
(texdoc update coming in tomorrow's packages)

While checking the README.TEXLIVE files, I made the following count:
- 11 packages have their main documentation excluded due to missing source;
- 7 packages have another document (sample or showcase) removed for this reason.
(Just bare numbers for information.)

hth,
Manuel.