[tex-live] your eqexam package

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri Jul 9 12:56:48 CEST 2010

Le 09/07/2010 12:47, Victor Ivrii a écrit :
> May I suggest that if documentation does not satisfy the criteria it
> should be replaced by a short notice:
>
> "Complete manual could be downloaded from http://.....".

For the record, we are already putting a notice like:

The following files have been removed from the current package
due to licensing conditions or missing source code. Please find
these files on the CTAN!
	<list-of-files>

So, your suggestion is basically that we add the url of the package on CTAN in
the notice, right? If so, it looks like a good idea to me (even if it only saves
the user a few seconds, it may look friendlier).

Manuel.