[tex-live] your eqexam package

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Jul 9 18:18:34 CEST 2010

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

> I agree with your
> statement in the following sense: if someone wants to discuss free software
> definitions in general (such as what is a "source") and their relevance, there
> are more appropriate places than the TL list.

Briefly : perhaps so.  But for some of us (and here
I speak for myself), this list is the /only/ place
on which we knowingly interact with Free Software
developers, and thus it is natural that this is the
place on which we would raise such vital questions
as "what is the definition of 'source', and how
important is it that a source document should
be convertible to final form using only the
resources of the distribution in which it is
included ?".

** P.