[tex-live] runscript.tlu:468 cannot create directoy

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Dec 7 12:57:53 CET 2010

yahoo.com.tw is blocked for spamming.

智詠 許 wrote:
> When I open Texmaker editer,there's alway a message:
>
> C:\texlive\2009\bin\win32\runscript.tlu:468 cannot create directoy:
>
> C:/Document and Settings/Administrator/.texlive2009/texmf-config/texworks
>
> I feel very strange that there's a "." before
> texlive2009/texmf-config/texworks

Wǒ yě shì : but it's some odd convention that the TeX Live team
have adopted, so it is not the source of your problem.

Philip Taylor