[tex-live] tlmgr updates

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Apr 19 23:01:33 CEST 2010

On Mo, 19 Apr 2010, Erwan Le Pennec wrote:
> Can't locate IO/String.pm in @INC (@INC contains:

Bummer .. it is not shipped by default, you are right, my failure.

The problem is that I treid to capture the help text using
	Pod::Text
and to get this into a scalar instead of directly into stdout
I had to use Io::String, but that is not available at your place.

I will try to find a solution for it ... but in the meantime please
take the attached IO/String.pm and put it into the search path
somewhere, I hope it will work.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
LAMLASH (n.)
The folder on hotel dressing-tables full of astoundingly dull
information.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff