[tex-live] tlmgr updates
karl at freefriends.org
Mon Apr 19 00:08:18 CEST 2010
Norbert has been adding more refinements to tlmgr. Since the last
update, we have:
* do not auto-install packages contained in forcibly removed collections.
* tlmgr restore --all: restoring the latest, using all available backups.
* GUI: provide simple and expert modes (Options->Expert options)
* GUI: provide access to the manual (tlmgr help) in the Help menu
* GUI: add support for restore action.
* GUI: add support for the three command line options: --no-auto-install,
--no-auto-remove (under Menu->Options), and --reinstall-forcibly-removed
(just below the "Update all installed" button). The first two in
"expert" mode only, as I understand it.
If anyone would like to test this out of tlcritical now, that would be
great. Barring problems, we will release it to the main repository soon.
More information about the tex-live