[tex-live] Misworded comment in 'mathtime' mapfile

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Wed Jul 15 22:13:40 CEST 2009

Zdenek Wagner <zdenek.wagner at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/7/15 Uwe Siart <uwe.siart at tum.de>:
>> karl at freefriends.org (Karl Berry) writes:
>>
>>> Apparently the problem is that there is no belleek package on CTAN.
>>> And no TFM's for the fonts are available. Would you like to put
>>> together a usable package?
>>
>> I can try to do so. But actually I have no expert knowledge in making
>> font packages. I have a rough idea about the purpose of all the files in
>> a font package but I'm unsure if I would do it right if I attended to
>> them myself. I would hail anyone here with better skills on this who is
>> willing to do it.
>>
> I think I have belleek in my old OS/2 computer in the OS/2 port of
> teTeX but I do not know the license of the files. Moreover I have to
> wait till it gets a bit colder in Prague because this computer suffers
> from overheating and does not work during hot summer.

There's an old discussion about how a belleek package should be made in
the end of http://bugs.debian.org/425460. Should be in the texlive
archives, too. Not that it will help much unless someone really wants to
dig into details, there's no easy receipe there.

Regards, Frank

--
Dr. Frank Küster
Debian Developer (TeXLive)