[tex-live] Misworded comment in 'mathtime' mapfile

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:23:04 CEST 2009

2009/7/15 Uwe Siart <uwe.siart at tum.de>:
> karl at freefriends.org (Karl Berry) writes:
>
>> Apparently the problem is that there is no belleek package on CTAN.
>> And no TFM's for the fonts are available. Would you like to put
>> together a usable package?
>
> I can try to do so. But actually I have no expert knowledge in making
> font packages. I have a rough idea about the purpose of all the files in
> a font package but I'm unsure if I would do it right if I attended to
> them myself. I would hail anyone here with better skills on this who is
> willing to do it.

I think I have belleek in my old OS/2 computer in the OS/2 port of
teTeX but I do not know the license of the files. Moreover I have to
wait till it gets a bit colder in Prague because this computer suffers
from overheating and does not work during hot summer.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/