[tex-live] skipping forcibly removed packages?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Aug 30 00:04:05 CEST 2009

On Sa, 29 Aug 2009, Artemio Gonzalez Lopez wrote:
> skipping forcibly removed package titlepic
>
> Is this normal, and if so, how can I make this warning go away?

If you have the latst tlmgr installed, call
	tlmgr update --reinstall-forcibly-removed --all
should do the trick.

Best wishes

Norbert

LE TOUQUET (n.)
A mere nothing, an unconsidered trifle, a negligible amount. Un
touquet is often defined as the difference between the cost of a
bottle of gin bought in an off-licence and one bought in a duty-free
shop.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff