[tex-live] Italian translation for the tlmgr GUI

Marco Pallante marco.pallante at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 22:52:16 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I'm from Italy and new to this list. Let me first thank you for your
efforts in making the TeXLive distribution, which I'm using since
TL2005.

I'm no way a TeXpert, but I would help as I can. Since it seems
there's no Italian translation of the tlmgr GUI, I prepared one.

If another Italian user is here, please review the translation and
help me with advices and notice. I tag it as "Beta 1" while
waiting for a review.

I'm also preparing and Italian translation of the install GUI.

Thank you once again for your work and many greetings
from Italy!

Marco Pallante