[tex-live] dlfltxb bundle misplaced file

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Tue Oct 28 15:45:50 CET 2008

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) a écrit :
> Ah. That's rather different !  So within that universe
> of discourse,

On the tl mailing list, I would rather naturaly assume this universe ;-)

> and if we assume (reasonably enough, IMHO)
> that ".cfg" files are meant to be read and processed by
> something (as opposed to read and understood by someone)

I agree, but also agree with Norbert's remark on the -sample part.

Generally speaking, files named -sample are documentation, and cfg files
are runtime files. Mixing both in one single file name can only lead to
confusion (that's why I asked twice if it is actually a runtime file).

Manuel.