[tex-live] dlfltxb bundle misplaced file

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Oct 28 15:41:50 CET 2008

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

> I assume Lars meant "most cfg files *in the texlive tree*".

Ah. That's rather different !  So within that universe
of discourse, and if we assume (reasonably enough, IMHO)
that ".cfg" files are meant to be read and processed by
something (as opposed to read and understood by someone)
then I would support Lars' analysis, on the basis that
there are very few programs (qua programs) within TeX Live,
and by far the most used is the TeX engine itself.

** Phil.