[tex-live] tlmgr problems (linux64)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Nov 16 00:26:25 CET 2008

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008, Victor Ivrii wrote:
> Yesterday tlmgr update from ftp://tug.org/texlive/tlcritical gone
> rogue and began to remove packages en mass. I interrupted it and

Please replacee your tlmgr.pl with the one attached, or get it from SVN,
or from tomorrows tlcritical via the update-tlmgr-latest.sh or by direct
installation
	tlmgr -location .../tlcritical install --reinstall bin-texlive

That should fix that problem. Hope it works now, please let me know.

Best wishes

Norbert

DROITWICH (n.)
A street dance. The two partners approach from opposite directions and
try politely to get out of each other's way. They step to the left,
step to the right, apologise, step to the left again, apologise again,
bump into each other and repeat as often as unnecessary.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff