[tex-live] new tl infrastructure

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Jun 24 10:02:30 CEST 2007

Hi all,

On Fre, 22 Jun 2007, Karl Berry wrote:
> There's a Perl API for the database that most of the new scripts, and a
> shell API for a few odds and ends.  These are documented in the
> Master/tlpkg/doc/ directory, along with some specs for the associated

I would like to add that
- if you need some extensions or more specific stuff
- explanations because the specification is not to complete
- etc
please contact me here or via personal mail.

The modules and scripts will get pod documentation slowly. The scripts
should already have -help and -man cmd line options.

Best wishes

Norbert