[tex-live] major problem with latin modern fonts in texlivetest2007-inst-20070121.iso?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jan 21 22:21:11 CET 2007

    glitches regarding texconfig

Strange, since as far as I know, texconfig terminal handling has not
changed one iota for some years now.  My wild guess would be some
system-specific aspect of the terminfo setup.  The arrow keys work for
me.  So I am disinclined to try to deal with it now, sorry.

As for the config.ps problem, I'm not sure what has changed there.  For
me, when I try to select the dvips menu, the interactive texconfig
completely exits.  Oh well.  Can't deal with that now either.

Thanks for testing nonetheless :).

karl