[tex-live] time for another binary build?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Jan 17 17:32:08 CET 2007

Are folks prepared to build another round of binaries before the  

I have a XeTeX update ready (moving to release 3.6 of the ICU  
libraries, which fixes an OpenType feature-handling bug reported with  
recent Adobe fonts). But I'm not sure exactly how close we are to  
freezing the DVD contents, and whether there is time for everyone to  
build fresh binaries. So I have not committed the code to TL yet; any  
opinions on whether I should do this, or hold it until after the  


More information about the tex-live mailing list