[tex-live] makempx again

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sat Dec 16 12:45:47 CET 2006

Hi Akira,

Akira Kakuto wrote:
> Hi Taco,
>

>>Can you please check for me if the attached makempx.c compiles
>>and runs ok?
>>
>>I have attempted to do filename globbing during the cleanup
>>phase, but the Windows side of things is just guesswork.
>
> Everything was ok on Windows.  Your new one compiled
> and
> mpost examples
> mpost --troff figs
> ran ok.

Thanks for testing.

I have committed this new version of makempx.c (0.993) to TeXLive.

This version does a directory traversal during the cleanup
phase (instead of only deleting temporary files with known
extension) so that there will be no leftover files with silly
names like "mpW3sE4D.toc".

Best,
Taco