[tex-live] Re: CJK.doc

Thomas Ruedas tr at geol.ku.dk
Sun Oct 9 20:11:03 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,
a catch-all reply to the four mails I received earlier today:
On Sunday 09 October 2005 18:54, you wrote:
> cjk;Typesetting Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK);latex/CJK/doc/CJK.txt;
as pointed out by Staszek, this entry was indeed made by TeXLive people.
> BTW., the search function should be case-insensitive so that people
> can search for "amslatex" as well.  At the moment they have to search
> for "AMSlatex".
I'll take a look at this - might make sense to have case-insensitive
search.
Please note that my principal email address has changed (quite some time
ago, actually).
Cheers,
Thomas