[tex-live] [texhax] TeXlive for other systems - can I help?

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Tue Aug 30 19:36:21 CEST 2005

This is a forwarded message from the texhax mailing list:

 From: "Dr. D. P. Kreil" <dpkreil at gmail.com>
 Sender: texhax-bounces at tug.org
 To: support at tug.org
 Subject: [texhax] TeXlive for other systems - can I help?
 Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:01:13 +0200

 Dear Sir/Madam,

 I was wondering what I could do to create an image of your TeXlive
 distribution -- but for additional platforms. I would then be happy to make
 the binaries or an ISO image available to you and/or host it on my
 university's servers. We run HP-UX on the ia64 architecture.

 I very much look forward to hearing from you!

 With best regards,

 Dr Kreil.

 Dr David Philip Kreil
 Research Fellow, Darwin College, | WWTF Vienna Science Chair of
 University of Cambridge | Bioinformatics, Dept of Biotechnology,
 ++44 1223 764107, fax 7092 810040 | c/o IAM / BOKU, A-1190 Muthgasse 18
 www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dpk20
 <http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dpk20>| ++43 1 360066830