[tex-live] ugly bugs

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Sep 28 18:22:25 CEST 2003

    > I hope, images should be changed, or write this somewhere on the page,
    > especially cstug should mention this on the page.

    I don't know what to say. Sebastian, Manfred, should we fix that ?

I don't believe there is enough time for Manfred to download new images.
Besides, there have been a number of other changes checked in, so it
would be quite an unknown quantity.  That does not seem good.

If someone can send Manfred the corrected .bat files, perhaps he could
stick them into place and remake at least the live image locally, since
that's just running mkisofs.  I don't think there's an easy way he can
remake the demo and inst images.

We can put the patch on the web page, anyway.

Maybe next year we can start serious testing *before* the deadline.