[tex-live] status?

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sat Sep 20 07:50:29 CEST 2003

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Karl Berry wrote:

> Looks like all the binaries are in except for freebsd (we'll live either
> way).

I've added elambda link to aix to complete. Still don't know what to do
with alt*, as Vladimir already wrote. For darwin we have soft links to
altpdftex, for other U*x: 4 hard copies of altpdftex (somehow not
up-to-date). Gerben?

> Aside from the German, Czech and Russian doc, is there anything else
> pending?

I've just tested installations on win and linux, and compilations of
tldoc (things goes well for pdf and html). So I'm rather optimist
(thought something wrong crept into tex and co. concerning reencodings).
Anyway, for the final release, the most important is to have
.tpm and lists/ files in sync, and all the above pending translations.

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl