[tex-live] cjkutils

Thomas Esser te@dbs.uni-hannover.de
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 01:20:39 +0100

I just have submitted change #2616 which changes the configure/make
stuff for cjkutils. Now, cjkutils are no longer build by "make extras".
Instead, these utils are build by the normal "./configure; make;
make install".

This change now allows us to compile all of TeX Live outside the source
directory (assuming that we use a make utility with a proper vpath
implementation such as GNU make). The "extras" target no longer builds
anything now (it just runs "strip").

I hope that I didn't break the functionality of the cjkutils (I have
no idea how to use/test them). All I have checked is that everything
compiles/installs fine on my system.

Thomas