TeX Live

Kuan Xu kxu@is.dal.ca
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:46:36 -0300 (ADT)

Please advise how to proceed if the department can join. Thanks!

Kuan Xu
Department of Economics               Email: kuan.xu@dal.ca
Dalhousie University                  Tel:   902-494-6995 (Office)
Halifax, NS                           Tel:   902-494-2026 (Secretary)
Canada B3H 3J5                        Fax:   902-494-6917
http://is.dal.ca/economics