[tex-k] dvipdfmx: Apparent bug

Laurence Finston Laurence.Finston at gmx.de
Mon May 9 23:19:07 CEST 2022

Hi Karl,

For the future, I'll be glad to.  However, the tex-k maintainers might want to update the manpage for dvipdfmx because this is what it says
on my (up-to-date) Ubuntu system (or get Ubuntu to update their TeXLive dist.):

    For the version in TeX Live, all bugs and other reports should go to the  dvipdfmx  maintainers
    at  tex-k (at) tug.org.  This man page edited for TeX Live by Bob Tennent and others.  This man page is
    public domain.

Thanks,

Laurence