[tex-k] dvips: inconsistent search of PK and TFM files (Karl Berry)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 12 00:35:53 CET 2022

Hi Doug - thanks much for looking at the code.

    is it appropriate to be assigning the result of |search()| for a ".otf"
    font to a global variable labeled |tfmfile|?

Yes, because it's not .otf, but .ofm (Omega Font Metric, the Omega
version of tfm files). This is of no practical consequence nowadays, but
we keep the code for compatibility.

    done:
       free(stem_name);
       free(full_name);

I thought about that too. I guess I agree with you.
I'll change it at some point. --thanks, karl.